If your craving more power from your Cobra Terminator, Whipple has the answer. Get the industries most efficient and latest designed twin-screw supercharger available today. The new Gen 4 2.9L Whipple system can produce incredible power levels with stock 4.6L Cobra engines as well as highly modified engines. The revolutionary new W175ax compressor has the ability to run nearly 27lbs of boost (engine modifications required) for unheralded performance.
This direct bolt-on replacement system dramatically lowers supercharger air temperatures and power consumption (hp) versus the factory Eaton roots-type supercharger. The complete bolt-on system comes with all the necessary parts for 13lbs of boost which requires zero modifications to the engine or PCM. You can email us after purchase if you would like a different pulley size.
Whipple Supercharger produces more air per rpm at lower temps and lower parasitic losses. The factory engine can run up to 17psi on pump gas while modified engines can run up to 25psi.
The Whipple discharge plate offers far more plenum area as well as a much greater radius to help distribute the air evenly over the entire intercooler core. Whipple’s air bypass system was also properly engineered into the SC discharge for proper function unlike other systems. This allows lower discharge temps and less parasitic losses during operation.
- Direct bolt on replacement.
- CAD designed air inlet and SC discharge for maximum air flow.
- Accepts aftermarket monoblade throttlebody only.
- More power, cooler charge temp, less power consumption/parasitic loss than stock Eaton.
- Up to 95% efficiency.
- Over 80hp gain at 13psi.
- Best value bolt on. More power than headers, cam, throttle body, MAF meter, chip and filter COMBINED.
- No “boost drop off” (stock Eaton is 13 psi @ 4000 and only 10.5 psi @ 6000 rpm).
- No “boost lag” as with centrifugals and turbos.
- Boost range 18 – 27 psi.
- No need for separate oil reservoir system or catch can.
- Billet over-sized bypass valve for decreased operating temps and decreased parasitic losses.
- Internally lubricated. No tapping holes in pan required.
- Factory fit and finish.
- Available in black satin. Polished is an extra cost.
- Stock fuel system and factory PCM is ok for 13psi on stock engines.
- Engines with boost levels above 13psi will require custom PCM calibration.
- 1 year warranty from manufacturer. We help process all warranty paperwork here.
- Polished or any color powdercoat available for $600-$900 more!
JB Performance accepts trade-ins of OEM, aftermarket, and or damaged superchargers. Send yours in for estimate today!