Get the best performance with a JB Performance rebuilt 03-04 Ford Mustang Cobra M112 Supercharger.
- Includes choice of pulley size.
- Choice of standard bypass valve (dual port), single port bypass valve, or low vacuum kevlar reinforced bypass valve (low vacuum cam).
- JB Performance Supercharger oil with Tribodyn. Oil temperatures will run 40 to 90 degrees cooler than OEM oil.
- Full rebuild with SKF and INA bearings, flouro-rubber front seal, dual lip PTFE rotor seals, carbon fiber coupler, new brass bypass butterfly.
- Ceramic coated supercharger rotors reduce heat soak. Ceramic will not flake off and plug your intercooler like the factory epoxy rotor coating. Compatible with nitrous, methanol, and alcohol.
- New black oxide, zinc, or stainless hardware.
- Original OEM Color. The picture shows Chrome.
Reduce the cost to purchase by trading in your old M112 before or after purchase. Requires a full inspection of the old unit to determine price. Must be rebuildable with bearings seals, and any rotor coating. Any other damage is pro-rated. Trade in average is $400. Good pulleys and bypass valve can increase the value higher.