Get the best performance with a JB Performance rebuilt 05-07 Chevy Cobalt SS, 04-07 Saturn Ion Redline M62 Supercharger.
- Includes choice of pulley size.
- Functioning bypass, correctly adjusted.
- JB Performance Supercharger oil with Tribodyn. Oil temperatures will run 40 to 90 degrees cooler than OEM oil.
- Full rebuild with SKF and INA bearings, flouro-rubber front seal, dual lip PTFE rotor seals, carbon fiber coupler, new brass bypass butterfly.
- Lizard Skin Ceramic coated supercharger rotors reduce heat soak. Ceramic will not flake off and plug your intercooler like the factory epoxy rotor coating. Compatible with nitrous, methanol, and alcohol.
- Original outside cleaned and blasted to look as new.
- Stock pulley. Aftermarket and smaller factory Stage 2 GM pulleys available.
Reduce the cost to purchase by trading in your old M62 before or after purchase. Requires a full inspection of the old unit to determine price. Must be rebuildable with bearings seals, and any rotor coating. Any other damage is pro-rated. Trade in average is $400. Good pulleys and bypass valve can increase the value higher.