2015-2017 Dodge Hellcat (6.2L) Whipple 4.5L Supercharger Competition Kit. (Note: We do accept trade in on your old working or non-working supercharger- check with us for more information.)
Confirmed fitment in place of OEM supercharger on:
- 2015-2017 Dodge Charger 6.2L Hellcat
- 2015-2017 Dodge Challenger 6.2L Hellcat
Confirmed fitment to engine. Unconfirmed fitment within engine bay (clearance with hood, firewall. May require relocation of hoses or wires as unknown.)
- 2018-2021 Dodge Charger 6.2L Hellcat
- 2018-2021 Dodge Challenger 6.2L Hellcat
- 2018 Dodge Demon
- 2019-2022 Dodge Challenger Redeye
- 2018-2022 Jeep Trackhawk 6.2L Hellcat
The new Dodge Hellcat system features the massive 4.5 Liter Gen 3 twin-screw Whipple Charger which has over 88% more flow capacity then the stock 2.4L. To feed the beast, we incorporated our Crusher intake to feed the stock throttle body, a dual blade 71mm billet throttle body
(Add $600 USD), or a 180mm super mono blade 2750cfm throttle body (Add $600 USD) with factory electronics. It includes a 123mm mass air flow housing, true cold air intake and an oversized S&B 9″ filter.
The new wide mouth intake manifold features a massive air-to-water intercooler, over twice the size of the factory cores for unheralded power potential. The Whipple intake manifold allows the factory fuel rails to be utilized and works with both short and mid length fuel injectors. The massive 4.5L is small enough for stock engines, big enough for built engines.
- Choice of pulley size.
- Most powerful highest flow supercharger system available.
- Up to 1″ intercooler fittings.
- Massive 4.5L outflows 2.65L by 55%.
- No cogged noisy belt to fail on jackshaft, direct driven supercharger.
- Integrated Crusher 180mm inlet outflows smaller 90mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems.
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available.
- Factory sensor compatible.
- Plug and play electrical connectors.
- Factory fuel rail compatible (including factory fuel psi dampener).
- Stock fuel injectors compatible.
- High flow fuel injectors compatible.
- Adjustable idler system included.
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration.
- No internal engine modifications required.
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread.
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections.
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC.
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle.
- 3 minute pulley changes.
- Fuel and tuning is the responsibility of the installer.
- Uses Factory bypass valve assembly.
- Available in standard textured black, polished (Add $800 USD) or any custom color (Add $600 USD).
- If you choose a Whipple throttle body and want a Carbon Fiber Air tube, add $325 USD). DOES NOT WORK WITH STOCK THROTTLE BODY.
- Massive Super Mono Blade flows over 2750CFM vs stock 90mm at 1150 CFM.
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE “EMISSIONS” PAGE AT HTTP://WWW.SEMASAN.COM/EMISSIONS FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS.
LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, HOWEVER CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Installation Manual: 20210503161759702