- Sold in a set of 8
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injector with USCAR electrical connector
- Dual cone spray pattern will work with all gas engines. Optimized for 5.0L 4V cylinder heads.
- Same injectors included in 2011-2012 5.0L Mustang Supercharger Kits M-6066-MGT525D, M-6066-MGT525PD and M-6066-MGT624D, M-6066-MGT624PD
- The long injectors are the more common length and are applicable to all non-GT500 Mustangs since multi-port injection was introduced
About electrical connectors:
- The USCAR connector is sometimes referred to as EV6, which is a Bosch term for the generation of injector.
- Jetronic is the older style connector, sometimes referred to by the Bosch generation EV1.
- Neither EV1 or EV6 is technically correct because those generations of Bosch injectors could come with either connector. However, most EV1’s commonly seen use the Jetronic connector and most EV6’s use the USCAR connector so it’s easy to see the connection.
This injector flow rate is quoted at a delta pressure of 39.15 psi. To convert to a delta pressure of 43.5 psi, multiply flow rate by 1.054.
*This long type fuel injector does not fit the 2011-2015 Whipple front feed 2.9L Coyote systems.