NOTE: Since customers are choosing Stage 1 builds, but then turning around and racing the supercharger and expecting the warranty, we are making it clear here right now. If you have any pulley mounted other than stock, you are over-spinning the supercharger. If you have a larger crank pulley, you are over spinning the supercharger. A warranty will not cover damage from detonation (misfire), debris, or any damage associated with an over-rev condition. If you have any issues with this, we suggest finding another place.
If you have altered your redline, you are over-spinning the supercharger. Let Jon Bond Performance re-manufacturer your IHI Hellcat/Demon Supercharger head unit and drive snout like new and include a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty! If you suspect that your supercharger is making noise- STOP using it and check your belt idler pulley or other items for noise. If it continues, waste no time sending it in for a rebuild.
NOTE: WARRANTY IS VOID WITH INSTALLATION OF NON FACTORY PULLEY. The one way bearing in the pulley is required to ensure service life and prevent rotor timing issues.
Please use the Repair Request Form to send in any supercharger for repair. WE REQUIRE PRE-APPROVAL. Please schedule a date. There is a link on the Repair Request Form that allows you to do this.
- All superchargers are 100% disassembled, inspected, and an estimate provided at no charge. Diagnosis of the failure will be provided. Repairs are not conducted without full approval. If a unit cannot be repaired, there is no charge. If a replacement is available, we will provide an estimate plus trade in of any good parts out of the damaged unit.
- We offer three rebuild services.
- Stage 1: No longer offered for build services. Parts for stage 1 are available on our website.
- Stage 2: High speed side ceramic bearings, optional bearing plate porting with airfoil, ceramic rotor coating, and several key system upgrades. Maximum input RPM is 18,000.
- Stage 3: Full out beast mode! This service provides necessary upgrades and services to help the supercharger reach input speeds of 22,000 rpm. Please note that spinning a supercharger to this RPM does not come without risk. The high speed side of the supercharger spins 1.66 times faster than the input side.Full Stage 1 rebuilds are $950 USD general rebuild labor plus parts for IHI Hellcat Superchargers. Average cost of a rebuild will be $1733. $2200 for a Stage 2 and $3200 for a Stage 3. All consumable parts are replaced with OEM or higher quality name brand parts. If the proper parts are not available, JBP is the only company that pays to have the correct parts produced. We do not glue, epoxy, or silicone incorrect parts in place. We do not offer lower quality tiers of parts to bring the cost down, nor do we reuse consumables. We use only the best parts on all rebuilds. All other parts are based on condition. All old parts are returned. There are extra labor fees for damaged or seized hardware, to repair damaged components, rebuild jackshafts, multipiece manifolds, and if the bypass butterfly needs a full rebuild. Damaged component charges typically result when someone has damaged components by improper disassembly or kept the supercharger in service to the point of failure. An inspection will be the only way to determine if your supercharger can be repaired. We will not assemble or repair any unit that cannot be properly re-manufactured or warrantied. Final testing is provided on an electric dyno for noise testing. Several modifications are made within the unit to help with timing issues. Modifications are provided for both rebuilds.
- For self contained superchargers, JB Performance also provides an exclusive oil developed and tested by Tribodyn and JB Peformance. The ceramic technology developed delivers 40F to 90F degrees lower gear case temperatures.
- 1 year limited warranty when properly maintained and using a factory pulley. Limited warranty covers bearings, seals, and JBP labor to replace the failed part. NOTE: Stage 2 and 3 builds do not carry any specific warranty. It does not cover damage from improper maintenance, exceeding manufacturer’s maximum RPM, damaged to rotor timing from engine detonation, continued use when making noise, shipping, or the labor to remove/install it on the vehicle. Please note that use of any aftermarket pulley that does not have a one way bearing installed will void any and all warranties, express or implied. Requires supercharger head/drive snout to be returned for analysis. Directions on proper care and how to prevent failures is supplied with a rebuild. 30 month limited warranty extensions are available. Please see Conditions for more information.
- If you would like to know when the item arrives at JBP, please use tracking. JB Performance will contact you as soon as the inspection and estimate are completed as well as when the rebuild is completed.
- First come, first served- no RMA or Pre-approvals. Click here for current lead times. Exceptions are granted for ‘Expedited Service’. This is available for a higher fee with shorter wait time.
- Return shipping is about $1 to $1.50 per pound and is based on size, weight, and address, and carry $100 minimum insurance with signature confirmation and tracking. Extra insurance is available at cost and is estimated to be around $10 per $1000 of coverage. Failure to declare insurance in the repair request does not pose liability back on JBP.
- Drain any oil, fuel, and intercooler coolant. Remove any sensors, fuel injectors, throttle body, if possible. Protect any plastic parts, pulleys, intercoolers, from damage. Use at least 2” of rigid packing material such as layered cardboard, solid foam board, Instapak, ect. Extra fee of $10 is charged if packing peanuts are used. They do nothing to protect your investment. We recommend a dual wall box for heavy items (50lbs or better). A pre-packaged box and or supplies can be purchased here or at ULINE.
- Please mark your package as Temporary Import for Repair. Send us this form by email and we can help with import paperwork. Return shipping is conducted by UPS or USPS. We have over 40% off fees for return shipping. No charge to process return customs paperwork. Taxes and duties are not pre-paid, nor are they estimated here.
- We accept check, wire transfer, electronic bank payment, Paypal, Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express.
*NOTE: Chipping of paint near bolt edges can occur with disassembly/assembly, no matter how careful one plans to be. Power tools are not used to extract or assemble bolt. Tamper proof pulley cover may be damaged in an attempt to remove it. If you ship in a box or crate that damaged the unit, it will return with the same damage.