Full consumable rebuild parts kit for 92-95 Oldsmobile 88 LS L67 3.8L M962 superchargers. Please note that there are several types of parts kits. Confirmed fitment is below. Kit does not include instructions. Contains the correct OEM style and size carbon-PTFE sized seals. We are the only company to use the correct seals in a rebuild and offer them to the public. Rebuilding a rotor pack requires the use of many special tools and jigs that are proprietary. Retaining rings require aluminum TIG welding.
Includes the following parts:
- Quantity 1 SKF flouro-rubber front seal.
- Quantity 1 SKF front bearing.
- Quantity 1 SKF rear bearing.
- Quantity 1 EATON carbon fiber coupler.
- Quantity 2 aluminum retainer rings.
- Quantity 2 SKF rotor bearings.
- Quantity 2 JB Performance aluminum case carbon-PTFE dual lipped seals. Seals are rated for 90 PSI at 0 FPM. Requires the use of special lip spreading tools. Replacement parts are not provided due to installation damage.
- Quantity 2 Ina rear needle bearings- pre-greased.
- Quantity 1 Permatex anaerobic gasket maker.
- Quantity 1 8 ounce (237ml) JB Performance Supercharger oil with Tribodyn.