Full rebuild kit for Generation 1 Paxton Novi 1000 and Novi 2000 Superchargers. Our kits are the only kit that includes the correct precision ceramic high-speed bearings and a JB Performance patented dual lip PTFE seal. Generation 1 superchargers have a larger 1.376″ OD rear seal. This is the only difference between G1 and G2.
- Quantity 1 SKF fluororubber input shaft seal.
- Quantity 2 SKF input shaft bearings.
- Quantity 2 GMN Precision Ceramic Bearings- matched set.
- Quantity 2 JB Performance dual lip PTFE seal.
- Quantity 1 Flourorubber case gasket.
There are two version of this kit. If your supercharger has RACE, R, M, or MARINE stamped into the case, please purchase the RACE rebuild kit. The only difference between the kits is a precision ceramic angular on the input side.
There are no reviews yet.