Full consumable rebuild parts kit for MP45, MP62 and MP90 superchargers with extended drive snouts (longer than a 2.5″ aluminum drive snout housing). Please note that this kit will also fit very early MP112 superchargers with closed ended needle bearings in the rear. Kit does not include instructions. Contains the correct OEM style and size carbon-PTFE sized seals. We are the only company to use the correct seals in a rebuild and offer them to the public. Rebuilding a rotor pack requires the use of many special tools and jigs that are proprietary. Retaining rings require aluminum TIG welding.
Includes the following parts:
- Quantity 1 SKF flouro-rubber front seal.
- Quantity 1 SKF front bearing.
- Quantity 1 SKF rear bearing.
- Quantity 1 EATON carbon fiber coupler.
- Quantity 2 aluminum retainer rings.
- Quantity 2 SKF rotor bearings.
- Quantity 2 JB Performance aluminum case carbon-PTFE dual lipped seals. Seals are rated for 90 PSI at 0 FPM. Requires the use of special lip spreading tools. Replacement parts are not provided due to installation damage.
- Quantity 2 INA rear needle bearings- pre-greased. NOTE: MP112 have two types of rear bearings. Closed ended needle or open ended needle bearing. Please choose correct kit.
- Quantity 1 Permatex anaerobic gasket maker.
- Quantity 1 8 ounce (237ml) JB Performance Supercharger oil with Tribodyn.