Full supercharger rebuild kit for race, marine, or HD models. The difference in a street kit is the ability to use an angular bearings on the input side (pulley side) of the supercharger so that it can handle a heavy belt load. All of our rebuild kits have output shaft precision ceramic bearings that have a higher rating.
Fits the following models when used with straight cut gears:
Models stamped with RACE or MARINE on serial tag.
- Vortech V1 Generation 2
- Vortech V1 HD units.
- Vortech V2 Generation 2
- Vortech V3
- Paxton Novi 1200/1220/1500 Generation 2
- Paxton Novi 2200
Also fits all:
- Vortech V3R
- Vortech V4
- Vortech V7
- Paxton Novi 2200 HD
- Paxton Novi 2500
Note: If you are trying to identify Gen 1 or Gen 2 units, please check the impeller shaft bearing pocket. Gen 2 units use a 40mm OD.
Includes the following:
- Quantity 1 SKF flourorubber front seal.
- Quantity 2 SKF high load input shaft bearings.
- Quantity 2 GMN precision ceramic matched set of output shaft bearings that include the correct load, size, heat, and speed range.
- Quantity 1 JB Performance dual spring lip, PTFE seal. Requires special tools for correct installation. Damage to seal during installation will result in seal failure.
- NOT SHOWN: Fluororubber case oring.