Full consumable rebuild parts kit. Kit does not include instructions. Contains the correct OEM style and size carbon-PTFE sized seals. We are the only company to use the correct seals in a rebuild and offer them to the public. Rebuilding a rotor pack requires the use of many special tools and jigs that are proprietary. Retaining rings require aluminum TIG welding.
Includes the following parts:
- Quantity 1 SKF flouro-rubber front seal.
- Quantity 1 SKF front bearing.
- Quantity 4 SKF drive transmission bearings.
- Quantity 2 flourorubber orings for drive cooling.
- Quantity 1 EATON carbon fiber coupler.
- Quantity 2 aluminum retainer rings (not shown)
- Quantity 2 SKF rotor bearings.
- Quantity 2 JB Performance aluminum case carbon-PTFE dual lipped seals. Seals are rated for 90 PSI at 0 FPM. Requires the use of special lip spreading tools. Replacement parts are not provided due to installation damage.
- Quantity 2 Ina rear needle bearings- pre-greased.
- Quantity 1 Permatex anaerobic gasket maker.
- Quantity 1 8 ounce (237ml) JB Performance Supercharger oil with Tribodyn.