Exact fit JB Performance direct fit replacement clockwise billet Novi 2000 trim style impeller. The blades must curve in a clockwise pattern.
Direct Fit for the following Paxton Superchargers:
- Paxton Novi 2000 trim.
If you are unsure of your fitment, measure the exducer (discharge) side of the impeller blade diameter. It should be right around 6.55″ or 166mm.
Novi 2000 trim, stock cast impeller:
- 1400 CFM.
- 970 HP.
- 55,000 maximum RPM.
- Balanced by grinding, clipping, sanding, drilling.
- Weight: 13 ounces.
JB Performance billet impeller:
- 1550 CFM.
- 1100 HP
- 58,000 RPM maximum for helical gear set, 62,000 RPM maximum for straight cut gears.
- 75% efficient.
- Direct fit with no machine work.
- Narrower center section.
- A2000 Alcoa Aluminum for stronger blade support.
- Thinner blade design to allow more air to pass through same pocket size.
- 10mm larger exducer diameter by using patented flared tip.
- Digitally designed and tested by a company that specializes in improved air flow designs.
- CNC balanced. by removing specific material with a cutting tool in the precise area.
- Crack checked with X-ray technology.
- Weight: 14.8 ounces.
- 3 year warranty against blade failure when installed by JB Performance with a full rebuild. requires the supercharger RPM to not be exceeded as published here.
Want to save even more? Trade in your un-damaged Novi 2000 trim impeller for $200 at any time.
There are no reviews yet.