Exact fit JB Performance direct fit replacement counter-clockwise billet J trim style impeller. The blades must curve in a counter-clockwise pattern.
Direct Fit for the following Vortech Superchargers:
- Vortech V3R J trim
- Vortech V4 J trim.
If you are unsure of your fitment, measure the inducer (intake) side of the impeller blade diameter. It should be right around 3.45″ or 87mm.
J trim, stock cast impeller:
- 1600 CFM.
- 1100 HP.
- 5,000 maximum RPM.
- 72% efficient.
- Balanced by grinding, clipping, sanding, drilling.
- Weight: xxx ounces.
JB Performance billet impeller:
- 1750 CFM.
- 1225 HP
- 58,000 maximum RPM.
- 75% efficient.
- Direct fit with no machine work.
- Narrower center section.
- A2000 Alcoa Aluminum for stronger blade support.
- Thinner blade design to allow more air to pass through same pocket size.
- 10mm larger exducer diameter by using patented flared tip.
- Digitally designed and tested by a company that specializes in improved air flow designs.
- CNC balanced. by removing specific material with a cutting tool in the precise area.
- Crack checked with X-ray technology.
- Weight: 11.8 ounces.
- 3 year warranty against blade failure when installed by JB Performance with a full rebuild. requires the supercharger RPM to not be exceeded as published here.
Want to save even more? Trade in your un-damaged J trim impeller for $100 at any time.