Exact fit JB Performance direct fit replacement counter-clockwise billet R trim style impeller. The blades must curve in a counter-clockwise pattern.
Direct Fit for the following Vortech Superchargers:
- Vortech V3R R trim
If you are unsure of your fitment, measure the inducer (intake) side of the impeller blade diameter. It should be right around 3.26″ or 83mm. Exducer measures 5″ or 127mm.
R trim, stock cast impeller:
- 1500 CFM.
- 1060 HP.
- 62,000 maximum RPM.
- 72% efficient.
- Balanced by grinding, clipping, sanding, drilling.
- Weight: 10.3 ounces.
JB Performance billet impeller:
- 1625 CFM.
- 1125 HP
- 64,000 maximum RPM.
- 75% efficient.
- Direct fit with no machine work.
- Narrower center section.
- A2000 Alcoa Aluminum for stronger blade support.
- Thinner blade design to allow more air to pass through same pocket size.
- 10mm larger exducer diameter by using patented flared tip.
- Digitally designed and tested by a company that specializes in improved air flow designs.
- CNC balanced. by removing specific material with a cutting tool in the precise area.
- Crack checked with X-ray technology.
- Weight: 9.4 ounces.
- 3 year warranty against blade failure when installed by JB Performance with a full rebuild. requires the supercharger RPM to not be exceeded as published here.
Want to save even more? Trade in your un-damaged R trim impeller for $100 at any time.