Exact fit JB Performance direct fit replacement counter-clockwise billet T trim style impeller. The blades must curve in a counter-clockwise pattern.
Direct fit for the following Vortech and Paxton Superchargers:
- Vortech V1 T trim, Generation 1 or 2.
- Vortech V2 T trim, Generation 1 or 2.
- Vortech V3 T trim, oil injected or self contained.
- Paxton Novi 1500, 1500sl early style.
If you are unsure of your fitment, measure the inducer (intake) side of the impeller blade diameter. It should be right around 3.26″ or 83mm.
T trim, Novi 1500 stock cast impeller:
- 1200 CFM.
- 825 HP.
- 55,000 maximum RPM.
- 72% efficient.
- Balanced by grinding, clipping, sanding, drilling.
- Weight: 11.8 ounces.
JB Performance billet impeller:
- 1350 CFM.
- 900 HP
- 58,000 maximum RPM. Self contained oil supply units must maintain the factory 52,000 maximum RPM.
- 75% efficient.
- Direct fit with no machine work.
- Narrower center section.
- A2000 Alcoa Aluminum for stronger blade support.
- Thinner blade design to allow more air to pass through same pocket size.
- 10mm larger exducer diameter by using patented flared tip.
- Digitally designed and tested by a company that specializes in improved air flow designs.
- CNC balanced. by removing specific material with a cutting tool in the precise area.
- Crack checked with X-ray technology.
- Weight: 10.3 ounces.
- 3 year warranty against blade failure when installed by JB Performance with a full rebuild. requires the supercharger RPM to not be exceeded as published here.
Want to save even more? Trade in your un-damaged T trim impeller for $150 at any time.