Exact fit JB Performance direct fit replacement clockwise billet Ti trim style impeller. The blades must curve in a clockwise pattern.
Direct fit for the following Vortech and Paxton Superchargers:
- Vortech V1 Ti trim, Generation 1 or 2.
- Vortech V2 Ti trim, Generation 1 or 2.
- Vortech V3 Ti trim, oil injected or self contained.
- Paxton Novi 1500, 1500sl later style.
If you are unsure of your fitment, measure the inducer (intake) side of the impeller blade diameter. It should be right around 3.47″ or 88mm.
Ti trim, Novi 1500 stock cast impeller:
- 1400 CFM.
- 950 HP.
- 55,000 maximum RPM.
- 75% efficient.
- Balanced by grinding, clipping, sanding, drilling.
- Weight: 9.8 ounces.
JB Performance billet impeller:
- Estimated 1525 CFM or better.
- Estimated 1020 HP or better.
- 58,000 maximum RPM. Self contained oil supply units must maintain the factory 52,000 maximum RPM.
- 75% efficient or better.
- Direct fit with no machine work.
- Narrower center section.
- A2000 Alcoa Aluminum for stronger blade support.
- Thinner blade design to allow more air to pass through same pocket size.
- 10mm larger exducer diameter by using patented flared tip.
- Digitally designed and tested by a company that specializes in improved air flow designs.
- CNC balanced. by removing specific material with a cutting tool in the precise area.
- Crack checked with X-ray technology.
- Weight: 9.7 ounces.
- 3 year warranty against blade failure when installed by JB Performance with a full rebuild. requires the supercharger RPM to not be exceeded as published here.
Want to save even more? Trade in your un-damaged Ti trim impeller for $200 at any time.