Let Jon Bond Performance repair your automotive plastic intakes, tubes, and manifolds. We are able to repair many types of plastics. We use matching products and materials in most situations.
Please use the Repair Request Form to send in any item for evaluation. No work is completed without your approval. It does NOT require pre-approval. Items are repaired generally in 3 to 10 business days.
- If you would like to know when the item arrives at JBP, please use tracking. JB Performance will contact you as soon as the inspection and estimate are completed as well as when the repair is completed.
- Repairs are on a first to arrive basis.
- All return shipping will include tracking, signature. Insurance must be requested by the customer to receive insurance. USA shipments are UPS, while Internationl shipments will have UPS or USPS provided as options. Typical cost for USA shipping is around $1 to $1.50 USD per pound.
- Any loose hardware must be bagged or boxed. JB Performance will not be responsible for items damaged in shipping to or from JB Performance. Use a sturdy box about 4 inches bigger than the item. Package it with solid packaging all the way around the unit. Pink solid styrofoam works best. Do not use spray foam in a can and a plastic garbage bag. It will melt the bag and stick to your items. We charge extra to clean this up. Stay away from foam peanuts. You can find packaging materials and supplies at ULINE.
- JB Performance does offer UPS pickup of your package for a fee. We need to know the weight and size of the box. UPS will bring the label. Someone will need to make the box available for UPS. This fee costs about $1 USD to $1.50 USD per pound and is only available in the USA. It is the customer’s responsibility to request insurance on the package.
JB Performance conducts electronic export paperwork for fast customs clearance of international shipments.