Let Jon Bond Performance re-manufacturer your SUPERCHARGER like new! If you suspect that your supercharger is making noise- STOP using it and check your belt idler pulley or other items for noise. If it continues, waste no time sending it in for a rebuild.
Please use the Repair Request Form to send with your supercharger for repair. Do not forget to click the link in the form to make an appointment and we recommend reading all links in the form.
Benefits of choosing JB Performance:
- 1 year limited warranty. Warranty inspections are always free. If your supercharger is off warranty, inspections may still be free.
- Parts that are unavailable are always produced to the same quality or better.
- Inspection reports and itemized estimates.
- We can discuss any concerns.
- We replace all consumables in a rebuild. All parts are ALWAYS rated for OEM specifications or better.
- You can refuse service after inspection and have the item returned for just an inspection fee. It is not reassembled.
- Name brand parts such as SKF, Timken, NSK are used when available.
- For self contained supercharger, we use our exclusive JB Performance Full Synthetic Supercharger Oil with 3 stage technology. This is colored ceramic based oil to help make it easier to identify concerns.
- We offer rotor coating services, porting, powdercoating, and the ability to even replace hardware.
- Pulley replacements are not an upcharge with a rebuild.
- Urgent services available for an extra fee.
- We can service drive snout, intercoolers, and bypass assemblies.
- All old parts are returned.
- We will not assemble or repair any unit that cannot be properly re-manufactured or carry a warranty.
- Final testing is provided on a ETD Machine for noise, temperature, and operational testing. We also pressure test intercoolers, and make sure bypass valves operate properly.
- We replace boxes and packing material when necessary and use dense expanding spray foam to form fit return your supercharger.
- We use signature and recommend insurance options for package returns.
- Inspection fees are $100. If repairs are approved, the inspection fee is waived.
- All superchargers are 100% disassembled, inspected, and an itemized estimate.
- Diagnosis of the failure will be provided. Repairs are not conducted without approval.
- If you supercharger cannot be repaired, we may be able to offer a new unit, rebuilt unit, or a trade in of any good parts.
- Full rebuilds for roots superchargers are $605 USD general rebuild labor plus the consumable parts.
- Non consumable components are only repaired or replaced based on condition.
- In-house rotor coating replacement services using a non chipping or flaking ceramic is used when necessary.
- There are extra labor fees for damaged or seized hardware, damaged non-consumable components beyond normal, or damage from someone else’s disassembly using incorrect service methods.
- Jackshaft assemblies are serviced separately and most start at $55 labor plus parts.
- Bypass assemblies can be rebuilt starting at $55 plus parts.
- Intercooler ultrasonic cleaning, flushing, pressure testing starting at $55 plus parts.
- There is an extra fee to clean and service multipiece manifolds starting at $55 plus parts.
- .Most rebuilds will average around $1200 for consumable parts and labor. There are many different applications that may have various parts, which can alter the price.
- An inspection will be the only way to determine if your supercharger can be repaired.
- 1 year limited warranty when properly maintained. Limited warranty covers bearings, seals, and JBP labor to replace the failed part. It does not cover damage from improper maintenance, exceeding manufacturer’s maximum RPM, damaged to rotor timing from engine detonation, continued use when making noise, ingestion of debris, shipping, or the labor to remove/install it on the vehicle. Requires supercharger head/drive snout to be returned for analysis before any decision can be made. Directions on proper care and how to prevent failures is supplied with a rebuilt supercharger. Please see Warranty Request for more information.
- If you would like to know when the item arrives at JBP, please use your own tracking. JB Performance will contact you as soon as the inspection and estimate are completed as well as when the rebuild is completed.
- Click here for current lead times.
- Rebuild times are 8 to 13 business days when scheduled.
- Times are not guarantied.
- Urgent Service is available for an extra fee with shorter wait times. Urgent cannot be used with porting or powdercoating services.
- Return shipping costs are determined by UPS and is about $1.50 to $2 per pound. UPS determines cost by size, weight, and address.
- All returns will require a signature.
- Failure to declare insurance in the Repair Request Form does not pose liability back on JBP. All packages will carry a minimum insurance value of $100. Extra insurance is available and recommended. Cost is determined by UPS and is estimated to be around $12 per $1000 of coverage. We recommend insuring your item for the amount that you think you would need, if the package was lost or damaged.
- Lost package: Yes, we create the label and add the insurance as a service to our customers. By paying for your invoice, you agree that your insurance value placed on the package is sufficient re-imbursement.
Precautions for shipping here:
- Drain any oil, fuel, and intercooler coolant.
- Remove any sensors, fuel injectors, throttle body, if possible.
- Protect any plastic parts, pulleys, intercoolers, from damage.
- Use this shipping advice here.
- Please mark your package as Temporary Import for Repair. Send us this form by email and we can help with import paperwork.
- Return shipping is conducted by UPS or USPS. We have over 40% off fees for return shipping.
- No charge to process return customs paperwork. Taxes and duties are not pre-paid.
- We accept check, wire transfer, electronic bank payment, Paypal, Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. We also participate in Paypal’s finance program. Just signup or check your Paypal account. You do not need to fill out any paperwork on our side.