New Vortech Supercharger Heavy Duty V-7 YSi in a polished finish. Includes oil injectors and drain barb.
- Available with choice of straight discharge or curved discharge volute. Volute can be clocked 360 degrees. No extra charge.
- Available in clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation. No extra charge.
- Front cover choice- clockwise with mounting ears, clockwise with no mounting ears, counter-clockwise with no mounting ears
- Polished. Satin is listed in another listing.
- Max Speed: 65000 RPM
- Max Boost: 30 PSI
- Max Flow: 1600 CFM
- Max Power: 1200 HP
- Peak Efficiency: 78%
- Discharge outside diameter: 3″
- Inlet outside diameter: 4″
- Discharge inner diameter: 2.64″
- Inducer Diameter: 3.7″
- Fits V1, V2, V3, V5, and V7 brackets.
Ideal for latest generation of improved breathing, high-power street and strip engines. Vastly improved flow and efficiency at high boost levels, providing completely new levels of power gain.
Superchargers exceeding 6 PSI require a Vortech standard bypass valve or a Vortech Maxflow racing bypass valve.
Superchargers exceeding 10 PSI require a Vortech Maxflow Mondo or Maxflow racing bypass valve.
Have a unit that failed or needs rebuilt? Talk to us about a rebuild or trading in your old supercharger for a higher flow unit!