Let Jon Bond Performance re-manufacturer your ZF Engineering style supercharger head unit and drive snout like new and include a 6 month unlimited mileage warranty! If you suspect that your supercharger is making noise- STOP using it and check your belt idler pulley or other items for noise. If it continues, waste no time sending it in for a rebuild.
Please use the Repair Request Form to send in any supercharger for repair. It does NOT require pre-approval. Superchargers are assigned an estimate number after they arrive.
- All superchargers are 100% disassembled, inspected, and an estimate provided at no charge. Diagnosis of the failure will be provided. Repairs are not conducted without full approval. If a unit cannot be repaired, there is no charge. If a replacement is available, we will provide an estimate plus trade in of any good parts out of the damaged unit.
- Full rebuilds are $475 USD general rebuild labor plus parts for Roots or Twisted Roots Superchargers. All consumable parts are replaced with OEM or higher quality name brand parts. If the proper parts are not available, JBP is the only company that pays to have the correct parts produced. We do not glue, epoxy, or silicone incorrect parts in place. We do not offer lower quality tiers of parts to bring the cost down, nor do we reuse consumables. We use only the best parts on all rebuilds. All other parts are based on condition. All old parts are returned. There are extra labor fees for damaged or seized hardware, to repair damaged components, rebuild jackshafts, multipiece manifolds, and if the bypass butterfly needs a full rebuild. Damaged component charges typically result when someone has damaged components by improper disassembly or kept the supercharger in service to the point of failure. The average cost of a rebuild can vary by brand. Most Roots style superchargers are around $825 for parts and labor. Those with a full manifold, jackshafts, and intercoolers can expect the repair to be around $900 to $1100 depending on model. An inspection will be the only way to determine if your supercharger can be repaired. We will not assemble or repair any unit that cannot be properly re-manufactured or warrantied. Final testing is provided on an electric dyno for noise testing.
- For self contained superchargers, JB Performance also provides an exclusive oil developed and tested by Tribodyn and JB Peformance. The ceramic technology developed delivers 40F to 90F degrees lower gear case temperatures.
- 6 month limited warranty when properly maintained. Limited warranty covers bearings, seals, and JBP labor to replace the failed part. It does not cover damage from improper maintenance, exceeding manufacturer’s maximum RPM, damaged to rotor timing from engine detonation, continued use when making noise, shipping, or the labor to remove/install it on the vehicle. Requires supercharger head/drive snout to be returned for analysis. Directions on proper care and how to prevent failures is supplied with a rebuild. 30 month limited warranty extensions are available. Please see Conditions for more information.
- If you would like to know when the item arrives at JBP, please use tracking. JB Performance will contact you as soon as the inspection and estimate are completed as well as when the rebuild is completed.
- First come, first served- no RMA or Pre-approvals. Click here for current lead times. Exceptions are granted for ‘Expedited Service’. This is available for a higher fee with shorter wait time.
- Return shipping is about $1 to $1.50 per pound and is based on size, weight, and address, and carry $100 minimum insurance with signature confirmation and tracking. Extra insurance is available at cost and is estimated to be around $10 per $1000 of coverage. Failure to declare insurance in the repair request does not pose liability back on JBP.
- Drain any oil, fuel, and intercooler coolant. Remove any sensors, fuel injectors, throttle body, if possible. Protect any plastic parts, pulleys, intercoolers, from damage. Use at least 2” of rigid packing material such as layered cardboard, solid foam board, Instapak, ect. Extra fee of $10 is charged if packing peanuts are used. They do nothing to protect your investment. We recommend a dual wall box for heavy items (50lbs or better). A pre-packaged box and or supplies can be purchased here or at ULINE.
- Please mark your package as Temporary Import for Repair. Send us this form by email and we can help with import paperwork. Return shipping is conducted by UPS or USPS. We have over 40% off fees for return shipping. No charge to process return customs paperwork. Taxes and duties are not pre-paid, nor are they estimated here.
We accept check, wire transfer, electronic bank payment, Paypal, Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express.