Whipple 3.4L Supercharger bolt on kit for 2001-2004 Ford F150 Lightning 5.4L. The picture is representative and is not the actual kit. This is a complete kit minus the tune and fuel injectors. It will fit 99-01 if the lower manifold is adapted to a 2001-2004 lower.
Note: This is built to order with choice of pulley size. As of 2/2/22, Whipple is 6 to 8 weeks out.
If your craving more power from your Lightning or Harley truck, Whipple-Ford Racing has the answer. Get the industries largest, most efficient and latest designed twin-screw supercharger. The new Whipple-Ford Racing system can produce incredible power levels with stock 5.4L Lightning engines as well as highly modified engines. The revolutionary new W210ax compressor has the ability to run nearly 31lbs of boost (engine modifications required) for unheralded performance.
This direct bolt-on replacement system dramatically lowers supercharger air temperatures and power consumption (hp) versus the factory Eaton roots-type supercharger. The complete bolt-on system comes with all the necessary parts for 31lbs of boost including a large mouth inlet casting, high-flow cold-air intake system with massive S&B True Flow 9” filter and all as the necessary parts for a simple installation. The Whipple-Ford Racing system accommodates both factory and aftermarket throttle bodies and there’s no need to clearance the firewall or hood in anyway.
Other companies make false claims and inaccurate judgments regarding supercharger efficiency and kits. It’s a simple fact that the Whipple Supercharger produces more air per rpm at lower temps and lower parasitic losses.
- More than 200HP gain on Lightning engines. More than 1,000HP available with high performance engine modifications.
- Largest displacement screw compressor available for Lightning’s and Harley’s.
- More air flow at lower compressor speeds when compared to competition
210ci axial entry Whipple Twin screw supercharger.
- Axial supercharger case entry offers nearly 10% higher efficiency than radial entry compressors
- 3 ¼” (11.5PSI), 3” (13.5PSI), 2 ¾” (15.5PSI), 2 ½” (17.5PSI) with STOCK 7.5” crank pulley.
- 3 ¾” (12.5PSI), 3 ½” (14.5PSI), 3 ¼” (16.5PSI), 3” (18.5PSI), 2 ¾” (21PSI), 2 ½” (23PSI) with 9” crank pulley.
- Superior performance to ALL other superchargers on the market
- No “boost lag” as with centrifugals and turbos.
- Boost range 8 – 25psi.
- Your choice of pulley size!
- Billet oversized bypass valve.
- Internally lubricated. No tapping holes in pan required.
- Add $900 for polish or custom color powder coating.
- We pay for OEM and aftermarket supercharger trades!
There are no reviews yet.