JB Performance supercharger porting, gasket matching and wall smoothing for a 09-17 Cadillac CTS-V 6.2L 1900 TVS Supercharger.
- We will port match and polish the discharge manifold to OEM GM gasket #19180613. Gasket showing as example.
- Drive snout is modified to a larger opening to maximum limit while keeping the o-ring gasket face intact. Larger openings are possible, but are not necessary unless the throttle body size is larger.
- Porting of a larger opening and polishing of the wall of the drive snout. We do not waste time porting and smoothing the bypass area. There is not any performance benefit by doing so.
- Port match drive snout to supercharger intake.
- Port and polish supercharger manifold entrance. Enlargement is done to the maximum without affecting support ribs and bolt cavities. Thinning of support ribs is not recommended. We also do not thin the wall that supports your rear bearings, nor do we thin the walls to the point that cracking can occur at a later point.
- Minor porting and polishing of rotor discharge. No alteration of port timing that can cause boost loss.
Please note that there is an extra fee for disassembly and assembly when not combined with a rebuild. We cannot guarantee the condition of any consumable components with supercharger porting services. Remember, this is port work, not a rebuild. If you wish to have it rebuilt, please choose this service when the item is sent in, so that it can be handled by the correct department. See rebuild section on rebuild pricing and information.