Please note extended delivery times are due to ordering this unit per the VIN of your vehicle. Please check with us on delivery time and shipping quote before ordering. Quote provided below is an estimation. There are 2 boxes with this shipment.
Magnuson’s all-new, fully redesigned Jeep 3.6L V6 supercharger system is exclusively for 2012-18 Wrangler JK. Magnuson’s engineers have created a truly remarkable product by carefully matching a TVS1900 supercharger to operate in its peak thermal efficiency zone for almost the entire engine duty cycle. The result is super low inlet air temps for massive gains in horsepower and torque, producing V8 levels of performance at an extremely affordable price.
In stock trim with no other system modifications, this kit provides an amazing 404 hp and 367 ft-lbs of torque (298kW/495Nm) , at the crank! That’s +105rwhp and +84ft-lbs to the wheels (approx. 44% increase in HP and 37% increase in torque)
This kit is significantly more affordable than a Hemi V8 swap, leaving more cash for other vehicle upgrades. The install can also be done in 1-2 days with minimal vehicle downtime (note that a couple of extra days are required to send ECU out for unlock/re-flash for 2015-2018 vehicles) and is easy to convert back to stock – no cutting or welding required, and no need to swap transmission/cooling/exhaust/AC/wiring systems.
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharger your Jeep is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharged Jeep!
Features and Specifications:
- Fits all 2012-18 Jeep Wrangler (JK) vehicles equipped with the 3.6L V6 engine
- Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Produces over 400 horsepower and 365lb-ft of torque at the flywheel, +100rwhp and +80ft-lbs to the wheels (approx. 44% increase in HP and 37% increase in torque)
- Features Eaton’s patented TVS1900 rotating assembly which includes precision-machined, high helix supercharger rotors featuring a full 160 degrees of twist which when mated to a custom Magnuson housing with patent-pending inlet and outlet ports provide superior thermal efficiency (peak 72+%) and volumetric efficiency (peak 92+%) across the entire RPM range
- An all-new, inverted, offset supercharger design allows for the largest ever, all-aluminum, high efficiency air-to-water intercooler used in any Jeep supercharger kit. This segment-leading intercooler was designed for maximum heat transfer, intake air cooling and ultimate performance
- A huge, custom fabricated aluminum intercooler radiator is placed directly behind the grill and has been paired with a high flow coolant pump, formed hoses for ease of install and reduced pressure drop and a high capacity degas bottle to provide the ultimate in heat rejection and intercooler system performance.
- The kit includes an all-new lower intake manifold with integrated runners for optimum torque and fuel injector targeting, high flow fuel injectors, an upper intake manifold and lid casting made from premium cast and heat treated aluminum for maximum strength and material properties.
- For customers planning on getting their vehicles wet, the custom-engineered, heavy duty, first sheave FEAD design reduces engine stress and retains a high-mount alternator location. In addition, a waterproof intercooler pump was chosen to ensure customers are never left stranded in the water.
- A high performance, emissions-compliant, reliable engine calibration is included with all kits using an HP Tuners RTD flash device.
- NOTE: Customers with 2015-18 vehicles will be responsible for unlocking their PCMs prior to installing the kit. Unlock is provided at no charge by HP Tuners with a code.)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Installation process is fully reversible should vehicle need to be returned to stock.
- 3-year/36,000-mile Powertrain Warranty is included when installed by Magnuson dealers or ASE-certified technicians.
- Jeep 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine for 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (this kit will not fit 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL)
- NOTE TO CUSTOMERS WITH MODIFIED VEHICLES: The Magnuson calibration included with this kit is intended to work on stock vehicle configurations, including stock trim levels and stock OEM vehicle options. Modifications to your stock vehicle including, but not limited to, engine, flywheel, clutch, torque converter, transmission, wheels, tires, axles, gears, driveshafts, induction system, exhaust system and additional weight (ie. bumpers, racks, etc.) can have a significant impact on your vehicle’s calibration and may require modifications to our calibration as supplied. While we attempt to minimize the need for modifications during our development process, it is impossible for our team to account for all possible build variations/combinations, and in some cases it may be necessary for you to supply an additional element of customization for your vehicle—custom calibration—and to work, at your own direction and expense, with a local service facility to address your unique combination of hardware and make calibration adjustments as necessary. Please be aware that standard product warranties and governmental emissions certifications are predicated on stock vehicle configurations, and vehicle modifications and calibration changes may affect or even void powertrain warranty and emissions certification status (such as CARB emissions certification). It is the sole responsibility of the customer making a warranty claim to prove that any vehicle modifications and calibration changes were within warranty. It also is the sole responsibility of the customer to determine if the modifications and changes comply with all local, state and federal emissions standards.