Extended drive consumable rebuild parts kit for MP112 and MP122 supercharger and some MP90 head units. Don’t forget to add parts for the Jackshaft in the jackshaft parts section if you have this as well.
- Short drive snout castings that are less than 2.5″.
- Extended drive snout for those castings over 2.5″.
Please note that this kit will not fit very early short shaft MP112 superchargers will use closed ended needle bearings in the rear. These version was not produced very long and is not common. You can find this parts kit in the ‘MP112 G4 early’ section.
This kit does not include instructions. Contains the correct OEM style and size carbon-PTFE sized seals. We are the only company to use the correct seals in a rebuild and offer them to the public. Rebuilding a rotor pack requires the use of many special tools and jigs that are proprietary. Retaining rings require aluminum TIG welding.
Includes the following parts:
- Quantity 1 SKF flouro-rubber front seal.
- Quantity 1 SKF front bearing.
- Quantity 1 SKF rear bearing.
- Quantity 1 Eaton carbon fiber coupler.
- Quantity 2 aluminum retainer rings.
- Quantity 2 SKF rotor bearings.
- Quantity 2 JB Performance aluminum case carbon-PTFE dual lipped seals. Seals are rated for 90 PSI at 0 FPM. Requires the use of special lip spreading tools. Replacement parts are not provided due to installation damage.
- Quantity 2 INA rear needle bearings open ended and pre-greased.
- Quantity 1 Permatex anaerobic gasket maker.
- Quantity 1 8 ounce (237ml) JB Performance Supercharger oil with 3 Stage Technology.