Hellcat, Demon 2.4L/2.7L Drive Snout Rebuild/Pulley Swap Service.
Let Jon Bond Performance re-manufacturer your IHI Hellcat/Demon Supercharger drive snout. Noisy drive snout, stuck pulley, rusty drive pins; we do it all.
- Pulley swap? No problem. Just pickup your pulley and send it with it.
- Want name brand SKF ceramic bearings? No problem- just ask for Stage 3 build.
- Rebuilds are 1 to 3 days.
- Drive snout rebuilds are $95 USD labor plus parts.
Please use the Repair Request Form to send in any supercharger for repair. Please schedule a date. There is a link on the Repair Request Form that allows you to do this.
- All drive snouts are 100% disassembled, inspected, and an estimate provided at no charge. Diagnosis of the failure will be provided. Repairs are not conducted without full approval. If a unit cannot be repaired, there is no charge. If a replacement is available, we will provide an estimate plus trade in of any good parts out of the damaged unit.