Exact fit JB Performance direct fit replacement counter-clockwise billet F1A trim style impeller. The blades must curve in a counter-clockwise pattern.
Direct Fit for the following ProCharger Superchargers:
- ProCharge F1A.
F1A stock impeller:
- 1,575 CFM.
- 1,100 HP.
- 74,000 maximum RPM.
- Balanced by grinding, clipping, sanding, drilling.
- Weight: 18 ounces.
JB Performance billet impeller:
- 1,725 CFM.
- 1,170 HP
- 77,000 maximum RPM.
- Upgraded aluminum cone section- no plastic cone to fall out of place and become hung up in the blades, damaging your supercharger and your engine.
- Direct fit with no machine work.
- Narrower center section.
- A2000 Alcoa Aluminum for stronger blade support.
- Thinner blade design to allow more air to pass through same pocket size.
- 10mm larger exducer diameter by using patented flared tip.
- Digitally designed and tested by a company that specializes in improved air flow designs.
- CNC balanced. by removing specific material with a cutting tool in the precise area.
- Crack checked with X-ray technology.
- Weight: 16 ounces.
- 3 year warranty against blade failure when installed by JB Performance with a full rebuild. requires the supercharger RPM to not be exceeded as published here.
Want to save even more? Trade in your un-damaged F1A trim impeller for $200 at any time.