2007-2021 Toyota Tundra 5.7L TVS1900 Magnuson Supercharger System. See fitment below.
At around 7 psi, the Tundra Supercharger System makes an amazing 550hp and 550lb-ft of serious truck torque at the crank, all with CARB certification (D-488-41).
At the heart of the Magnuson Supercharger System is Eaton’s latest Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger unit, the TVS1900. The supercharger system is a positive displacement, roots style pump, utilizing Eaton’s lightweight, four-lobe 160 degree twisted rotors. Cast and assembled as a single, OEM-style-manifold and rotating group housing, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive, easy to install, and requires little to no extra maintenance to the unit itself.
The positive displacement supercharger offers power instantly as the throttle is pressed. Boost pressure builds with no perceived lag commonly associated with other types of forced induction, and provides a large increase in torque across the entire power band. Throttle control is linear and predictable and makes for an excellent driving experience both in daily driving and wide-open acceleration.
Internally the large charge air cooler features a louvered fin design, which minimizes pressure drop while achieving excellent cooling effectiveness. The extruded multi-rib tubing maximizes heat extraction to be carried away through the large bore coolant re-circulation lines. Externally, supercharger coolant is pumped through a large front mounted low temperature radiator where it’s cooled and circulated back through the charger again.
- 2007-2019 (3UR-FE) Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8.
- 2010-2018 Tundra 5.7L 3UR-FBE Flex Fuel.
- 2019-2021 Tundra 5.7L 3UR-FE.
- Also available in as a “Tuner Kit” without calibration for other 3UR-FE 5.7L V8 platforms, please inquire within.
- 3UR-FE – Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7L V8 (requires custom work for installation kit, and custom calibration)
- 3UR-FE – Toyota Sequoia 5.7L V8 (requires custom work for installation kit, and custom calibration)
- 3UR-FE – Lexus LX570 5.7L V8 (requires custom work for installation kit, and custom calibration)
- 550hp & 550lbs-ft at the crank in standard kit form on an unmodified truck.
- Calibration included for standard kit (via-OBDII flash device included).
- Standard Magnuson’s 3yr/36,000 mile warranty. Extended warranty available.
- CARB certification (D-488-41).
- Installs can usually be completed within one day.
- Eaton TVS1900 rotor group.
- Kit produces 7-8 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle.
- Installs without any metal cutting (no drilling, sawing etc.).
- Installs without any wiring being cut – all connections are plug-in.
- O-rings on all interfaces (leak-free install).
- Unrestricted rotor discharge port (maximizes flow, minimizes loss).
- Large plenum (equalizes flow to all ports).
- Long port “runners” for improved fueling (minimizes cross-fire).
- High Flow Fuel Injectors.
- High Flow Fuel Pump.
- Supercharger specific Spark Plugs.
- Maintains all OE sensors.
- High Flow Air Filter.
- Injection molded Lower Air-box.
- Injection molded Upper Air-box.
- Injection molded intake Coupling.
- Utilizes OE throttle body.