Exact fit JB Performance direct fit replacement counter-clockwise billet Powerdyne BD 11 trim style impeller. The blades must curve in a counter-clockwise pattern.
Direct fit for the following Powerdyne Superchargers:
- Powerdyne BD11
- Powerdyne BD11a
- Powerdyne BD12
- Cool Charger BD11
- Cool Charger BD11a
- Cool Charger BD12
- O2 Force 100
- Ford Motorsport SVO BD11.
- Ford Motorsport SVO BD11a.
- Ford Motorsport SVO BD12.
Will also fit the following with an upgrade to a BD11 or newer round output shaft.
- Any Powerdyne, Ford Motorsport SVO, or Cool Charger with a model number of BD10. Your unit may already be upgraded. A round shaft will use a nut to secure the pulley while a triangle shaft will use a bolt.
BD11, 11a, BD12 stock cast impeller:
- 600 CFM.
- 400 HP.
- 38,500 maximum RPM.
- 65% efficient.
- Balanced by grinding, clipping, sanding, drilling.
- Weight: 9.7 ounces.
JB Performance billet impeller:
- 700 CFM.
- 460 HP
- 38,500 maximum RPM. It can be spun up to 42,500 rpm if it is not installed on a high torque engine. High torque applications can snap the HTD internal belt.
- 72% efficient.
- Direct fit with no machine work.
- Narrower center section.
- A2000 Alcoa Aluminum for stronger blade support.
- Thinner blade design to allow more air to pass through same pocket size.
- Digitally designed and tested by a company that specializes in improved air flow designs.
- CNC balanced. by removing specific material with a cutting tool in the precise area.
- Crack checked with X-ray technology.
- Weight: 10.7 ounces.
- 3 year warranty against blade failure when installed by JB Performance with a full rebuild. requires the supercharger RPM to not be exceeded as published here.
Want to save even more? Trade in your un-damaged impeller for $150 at any time.
There are no reviews yet.